North Park Student Registration
Office Hours: 8:00 - 4:00 (During School Year)
Kim Borrego, Head Secretary:
Gloria Currier, Office Aide (Spanish):
School Boundary Locator (Students residing outside of the school boundary area must apply for boundary exception.)
When a student or the student’s parent/guardian moves out of an attendance area, the student must immediately enroll in the school for the new attendance area unless there is less than one quarter remaining in the current school year or unless they have received permission to remain in the current school under the Residency Policy (Including Extra Curricular Competitive Activities) #4160 (WSD Board Policy - 4151)
Online registration is available through https://wsd.net/parents-students/registration/school-registration. School officials will request additional documentation to be provided in person (driver's license, proof of residency (2 forms), verification of student's age, and current immunization records.
Required for registration as new student:
- Driver’s license
- Proof of residency (2 forms) driver’s license, utility bill, lese/rent agreement, closing documents on new mortgage, residence disclosure form
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Current immunization records
Returning Student Registration
All registration information for elementary students will be available online through the MyWeber website at http://myweber.wsd.net beginning mid July for the upcoming school year.
Student Registration is intended for students who have previously attended a Weber School District school. You will need to login to the portal (myWeber) as a parent, not as a student. If you are unable to login to or create a portal account, you will need to contact your student's school for assistance.
Once logged in, follow the promptings and instructions. Please take this opportunity to update your email, phone number and emergency contacts for your student.
Both Guardian and Student must digitally sign documents to continue to process to connect you with North Park’s enrollment information and forms. Please return rquired printed documents at Back-to-School Event.
If you need assistance accessing and printing enrollment documents, help will be available in the office.
Required for Registration:
- Digital Signatures of Guardian and Student for District Attendance and Truancy Policy, District Student Discipline Policy, District Appropriate Use Policy, WSD Busing Information, District Unpaid Meal Charges Procedures and School Policies and Procedures
- School lunch may be paid online after digital signatures are complete at http://myweber.wsd.net
- Weber School District Demographics/Emergency Form (Only if there are changes that cannot be made through MyWeber- Portal).
- Printed Optional Forms if applicable to your student.
For help logging in, or creating a myWeber account see our Frequently Asked Questions.