- Attended Weber State University for two years.
Grades Taught and Where:
- I have been in the education world for almost twenty-five years. I started teaching a community preschool at North Park in 1994. In the fall of 1996 I was hired on as a paraprofessional. The last 11 years I have been a counselors’ assistant at five different schools within Weber School District.
Why I like working at North Park Elementary:
- It’s like coming home! I am so excited to begin this experience as the new librarian. I have worked at North Park in the past, my own children attended school here and last but not least; the community, staff and students are simply AMAZING! North Park Tigers have pride!!!!
What you do when you are not at School:
- I love spending time with my husband Dan, our 3 children, and playing with my 5 grandkids. I very much enjoy fishing, crafting, and serving others in my church.
- “I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. The something I ought to do, I can do. And by the grace of God, I will.”
Edward Everett Hale