- Weber State. Associates in general studies. Graduating with SPED degree in Spring 2018.
Grades Taught and Where:
- Life Skills Aide at South Ogden Junior for 6 months then transferred to North Park, in the Life Skills 3-6 grade classroom, been here about 2 and a half years.
Why I like working at North Park Elementary:
- My coworkers, especially their support in my return to Weber State to finish my degree.
What you do when you are not at School:
- Homework... but when I'm not doing that; I run, sing, play with my two Labrador retrievers, hang out with my husband, and spend time with our families.
- Excitement is common, endurance is rare.