- *University of Utah - Bachelor's Degree
- *Utah State University - currently enrolled
Grades Taught and Where:
- *Life Skills - 1st year teaching
- *Life Skills - Paraprofessional at North Park
Why I like working at North Park Elementary:
- I enjoy spending my time in such a positive environment. The faculty and staff is amazing and so supportive. I love the students I work with and their individual personalities.
What you do when you are not at School:
- I spend my time with my husband and four amazing kids - Hayden (senior), Hunter (9th grade), Lauren (6th grade), and Spencer (3rd grade). They keep me busy with their sports and music and I love it! In those spare moments when I get some time to myself - I love photography, puzzles, games, crafting, and the beach.
- "What lies behind us & what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Emerson
- "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain."