- BS psychology from Westminster College
- MA counseling from Assumption College
Grades Taught and Where:
- K-6 counselor at North Park Elementary
Why I like working at North Park Elementary:
- The faculty and staff are committed to helping students be successful and are supportive of each other. I love that every day at North Park is a new adventure. And most of all, I love the kids!
What you do when you are not at School:
- I enjoy spending time with my family - hiking, camping, traveling, and just hanging out. I also like to play basketball and do martial arts; as well as read, sew, work in my yard, and play music.
- "I can do hard things"
Weber School District is conducting a survey regarding school counseling services. We would like your input to help us provide your student(s) with the best services possible. Please only complete the survey once.